One of the most popular trends to update your home decor without breaking the bank is buying cheap items from IKEA and then changing them to create a fab version of them by using nothing more than your creativity. There are truly brilliant things that you can make and in the end, you won’t be able to recognize the original item that you bought for a small amount of money.
If you need some new home decor ideas, then make sure you check out the DIY IKEA hacks that we’ve collected in this new collection. All you have to do is pick up some cheap furniture or decorations from IKEA and you can spend the weekend crafting and hacking them into oblivion.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY ideas in which we’ll show you 16 Ingenius DIY IKEA Hacks That Will Save You Some Money And Update Your Decor. Check out the projects that are featured below and tell honestly if you would believe if someone told you that they started out as simple, cheap items in an IKEA store.
Follow the step by step instructions in the tutorials linked below the images and you will be able to craft these items for yourself. Happy hacking!
1. Uneven Vintage Painted Crates
2. IKEA Fintorp System Hack DIY Charging Station
3. Frosta Shelf Ikea Stool Hack
4. IKEA Wine Rack Indoor Herb Garden
5. IKEA Hack Modern Mountain Dresser
6. DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce
7. IKEA Dresser Hack
8. IKEA Hack Rope Bridge Bookshelf
9. IKEA Hack DIY Spa Bath Mat
10. Yellow Painted IKEA Raskog Hack
11. DIY Industrial Cabinet
12. IKEA Hack DIY Table From A Reclaimed Door
13. DIY IKEA Hacks Concrete Table
14. IKEA Sigurd Rainbow Bench Hack
15. IKEA Raskog Hack DIY Rolling Vanity
16. IVAR Shelf With Belt
The post 16 Ingenius DIY IKEA Hacks That Will Save You Some Money And Update Your Decor appeared first on Style Motivation.