Crafting is a very nice way use your creativity to save some money by making yourself some new stuff such as decor for the home or practical accessories and organizers. But there are times when even crafting supplies don’t fit in the budget. This motivated us to find some pretty impressive dollar store crafts that make creative use of cheap items that you can buy for a dollar. In fact, these inexpensive craft ideas might actually be some of the best that you can do if you want to spice up the decor in your home with some new stuff.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY projects in which we’re going to show you these 17 Impressive Dollar Store Crafts You Can DIY With Ease. They are complete with easy to follow tutorials that are going to lead you step by step towards the end result. Check them out and find the nearest dollar store because there’s no way you won’t want to make at least half of these creative crafts. Merry crafting!
1. Use wood slices to create refreshing watermelon coasters for 0$
2. Use cheap frames from thrift stores to create a tiered tray
3. Apply nail polish to a mug for a marble effect
4. Dollar store crafts don’t get any better than this mason jar soap dispenser
5. Or this towel holder made simply out of rope
6. DIY Painted Terracotta Pot
7. Make a Stylish Planter Using Dollar Store Bowls
8. Line up clothespins around a glass candle holder
9. DIY Gold Succulent Vases
10. Hang baskets on the wall and use them as towel racks
11. Hexagon Ring Dishes
12. Make use of all those unworn flip-flops by creating a door wreath
13. Or use clothespins to create colorful trivets
14. Use an old t-shirt to create a DIY cat tent
15. Cute Concrete Planter
16. DIY Hanging Tree Library
17. Denim Pocket Organizers
The post 17 Impressive Dollar Store Crafts You Can DIY With Ease appeared first on Style Motivation.