A garden filled with lush greenery is the holy grail of your home during the summer. But it is only as good as you make it, so take a look at what we have here for you because we are going to show you how to transform your garden with DIY ideas and projects that will not break your wallet.
First things first, the projects that you’ll see below are very creative and simple but they are going to take some of your time to make. So, before you start, make sure that you have enough spare time. Once you are done with them, feel free to enjoy your freshly updated garden.
Welcome to a new collection of DIY projects in which we’ve featured 15 Creative DIY Ideas That Will Transform Your Garden. The projects that you’ll see below come together with tutorials that are going to guide you through with step by step instructions. This will make it a lot easier to calculate how much time and materials you will need even before you start. It will also give you an idea of what you should expect when you’re done with the crafting process. One things is certain, you will most definitely find a couple of the following ideas worthy of your time. Happy crafting!
Take a look at these DIY ideas and follow their instructions:
1. Build a bird feed with a wine bottle
2. Create your own garden resthouse
3. Build a daybed out of pallet wood
4. Or use a whole pallet as a plant display
5. Make your own grill set rack out of reclaimed wood
6. Drill holes in your backyard fence and fill them up with colorful marbles
7. Make your garden seem larger with old windows
8. Use pallet wood to build a wooden walkway
9. Build a ladder planter for your garden
10. Create a DIY bench with cinder blocks and wood
11. Drill holes in tin cans and create backyard lanterns
12. Transform an old tire into a colorful planter
13. Create your own chandelier with grapevine, twine and branches
14. Or plant flowers in a colander
15. Turn mason jars into luminaries
The post 15 Creative DIY Ideas That Will Transform Your Garden appeared first on Style Motivation.